Friday is controlled practice for both 2WD and 4WD. No practice is allowed on Saturday evening.
Race format will include two rounds of controlled practice, four rounds of qualifying and three rounds of finals. Qualifying is done by EFRA round-by-round method where best two is counted. In finals best two rounds are counted. Both 2WD and 4WD are two day events.
- Pit open from 9:00 to 20:00
- Extra program: Cancelled
- Detailed schedule
- Practice from 9:00 to around 18:00.
- Pit open: 8:00-19:30
- Cars to impound latest at 19:00
- All entries divided into groups of twelve drivers.
- In total ten rounds of practice per class per driver
- Run time per heat is 6 minutes and 1 minute to change drivers
- Corner marshals from organizer
- Detailed schedule will be published after registration is closed
- Last two rounds of practice is used for reseeding. Best three consecutive laps is the rule used for reseeding classification.
- Evening program: Buffet at Wazaca
- Pit open: 8:00-20:00
- Controlled practice 2WD: 9:00 - 10:30
- Qualifying 2WD 2 rounds: 11:00-13:00
- Controlled practice 4WD: 13:15 - 14:45
- Qualifying 4WD: 15:00-16:40
- Evening program: Visit to PowerPark, leave 17:00 from the track
- Pit open: 7:00-19:00
- Controlled practice 2WD: 08:00-08:30
- Qualifying 2WD - 2 rounds: 08:40-10:30
- Finals 2WD: 10:30-13:00
- Controlled practice 4WD: 13:15-13:40
- Qualifying 4WD - 2 rounds: 14:10-15:40
- Finals 4WD: 16:15-18:30
- Evening program: Sauna and beer tasting