Rules are made to be changed. Don't be surprised if we change the rules based on feedback or if come up with something more clever.
IFMAR technical rules to be followed with exceptions as follows.
- Controlled tire to be used and two pairs of tires allowed for each driven axle. Allowed amount of tires is included in entry fee. Race tires can be used during practice day.
- All batteries allowed from IFMAR, EFRA and ROAR lists.
- All motors are allowed which comply the technical specifications in IFMAR rule book. Motor doesn't have to be on the homologation list.
We have chosen JConcepts Double Dee in green compound as the controlled tyre for the event. Part numbers are as follows.
2WD Rear: 3002-02
4WD Front: 3003-02
4WD Rear: 3002-02
Our recommendation for 2WD front tires are JC Groovy or Rips and those will be available at the track. Insert is not controlled.
As a reminder two pairs of rear tires are included in 2WD entry fee and two full sets of tires are included in the 4WD entry fee. We are also offering tire gluing service at the track if you feel lazy. The price is 4 euros per pair.
- Winner of each race will be crowned as unofficial World Champion of +40 drivers. Additionally top three of each starting decade (+40, +50, +60 etc) will be awarded.
- Driver must be at least 40 years old during 2016.
- For 2WD SC and 2WD Vintage there is no age limit.
- Driver need to leave cars to the impound for the night and you need to leave the pits latest at seven PM. This is to avoid drivers to wrench their cars all evening and night.