Motorsport Club of Vaasa wants to invite you to International Electric Buggy Race for 40+ drivers.
From 2016-08-19 to 2016-08-21
- Pitkämäki Model Racing Center
- Address: Rantamaantie 14
- City: Vaasa
- Country: Finland
- Map: https://www.google.com/maps?ll=63.07579,21.68042&z=17
- Length: around 200 meters
- Width at least 3 meters
- Material is clay without sugar
- 2WD: http://testlogger.info/track/215
- 4WD: http://testlogger.info/track/217
- 2WD Buggy
- 4WD Buggy
Race Format and schedule
National or international license needed.
The organizer holds the right to limit the to the change the racing format and event schedule. All drivers race with their own responsibility.
Registration is open and will end 12th of August 2015. Registration is done by filling a form in here.
Entry fee is 65 euros in 2WD and 85 euros in 4WD. Entry fee includes three sets of tires (2 pairs of rear tires in 2WD and 2 full sets of tires in 4WD). See rules section how you can use the tires. Entry fee will be paid at the track. Both cash and credit cards are accepted.
If you cancel your entry after 12.8.2016 you will be charged for half of the entry fees.
- MRT transponders do not work. Only Mylaps/AMB transponders work.
- Cafeteria is open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and lunch is available on all three days.
- Controlled tires will be available for purchase at the track.
- Send all enquiries to Jussi Luopajärvi
- Laptimes are available at http://www.mylaps.com/en/practice-results/location/1153 during practice and race.
Welcome to Vaasa!